[wp-hackers] Redactor WYSIWYG Editor for WP

Amy Stephen amystephen at gmail.com
Sun Aug 12 20:09:52 UTC 2012

On Sun, Aug 12, 2012 at 1:59 PM, Mike Schinkel <mike at newclarity.net> wrote:

> On Aug 12, 2012, at 11:10 AM, Kevinjohn Gallagher wrote:
> > I understand the desire to change these things; but honestly, there
> needs to be some benefit to the people using and choosing the software -
> otherwise we're just re-painting!

Technically, it's only those actually coding, documenting, patching and
testing who *might* be engaged in re-painting, and certainly everyone can
find a much more respectful way of discussing their efforts and
contributions.

+++

I made a fork of Redactor with commits made since the license change
removed.

Any interest in collaborating on moving that code base forward under the
old GPL v 2, or later and MIT license? Or, if you prefer, feel free to take
it and roll with it. Many will benefit from keeping this excellent work
open.

https://github.com/AmyStephen/redactor-js