[wp-hackers] set/modify the auto-incrementing ID of the wp_postmeta.

Haluk Karamete halukkaramete at gmail.com
Sat Aug 11 20:11:57 UTC 2012

PHPmyadmin query results.. I'm not done yet, ( the goal is 70M recs,
now it's around 13M)
but I wanted to share the results...

SELECT * FROM  `wp_postmeta` LIMIT 0 , 30
Showing rows 0 - 29 (~12,896,9541 total, Query took 0.0003 sec)

I find it difficult to believe.
How is it possible that a server can pull  12M records in 0.0003 sec?
Is this phpmyadmin data on how long the query tool reliable?

i'd like to hear your opinions on this.