[wp-hackers] Skeletor - A tool for managing WordPress Skeleton

Ryan McCue lists at rotorised.com
Fri Aug 10 14:24:40 UTC 2012

Hey hackers!

I've just unleashed Skeletor to the world:
https://github.com/rmccue/Skeletor

Skeletor is a super simple tool for managing a WP Skeleton-based site.
It's designed to help you out with creating a new site and more tools
will be added soon to manage further bits of it.

This is very much an early version of Skeletor. I'd love to hear any
feedback on it, including feature requests. I've got a few ideas of my
own, but haven't yet implemented them (I only wrote Skeletor this
afternoon).

Hopefully some of you find this useful!

Thanks,
--