[wp-hackers] CPT and Taxonomy (on Otto's advice)

Diana K. C dianakac at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 23:19:07 UTC 2012

Otto' advice was in time and very helpful then I felt like asking about
using CPT and custom taxonomy in this case :)

Conferences (the CPT)
Years (the taxonomy)

Posts will be titled the same every year (a bad thing!?):

- Overview
- Photo Gallery
- Agenda etc

Still not sure if this is right, I found that using years as taxonomy seems
meaningful to the subject, but so many doubts  haunts me...

Thanks for any suggestion!