[wp-hackers] Customize user profile page

Dmitry Tokmakov dmitry at getmoxied.net
Tue Aug 7 16:37:54 UTC 2012

Yeah, but i'm thinking about to create custom post type which duplicate the users section, and use save/add new/ delete actions to populate and make changes into wp_users table,

this will take the way less time then building custom user profile from scratch.
what you think about this solution ?

Dmitry Tokmakov