[wp-hackers] creating posts with taxonomy when creating that taxonomy

Lionel POINTET lionel.pointet at globalis-ms.com
Sun Aug 5 16:04:37 UTC 2012

Hi Kirk,

I think you are talking about wp_insert_term, which fires
"create_{$taxonomy}" and "created_{$taxonomy}" actions.
You get actually the inserted term_id into the first argument. For example:

function my_create_custom_taxo($term_id) {
    // I can use the $term_id to get the term object
    $term = get_term($term_id, 'custom_taxo');
}
add_action('create_custom_taxo', 'my_create_custom_taxo');

Lionel