[wp-hackers] Community conventions for custom post types?

Ryann Micua ryannmicua at gmail.com
Sat Aug 4 01:46:05 UTC 2012

Hmmmm.. what you're looking at is a lot like asking developers to
*register* a custom post type they create in to some sort of central
repository.

or maybe creating a custom post type plugin for some of the most
commonly used custom post types i.e. portfolio, menu

and tell other devs to extend those custom post types instead.

or just ask the core team to add *common* custom post types into core
(which I doubt is going to happen) like post formats.

--
*Ryann Micua*
/Web Developer/