[wp-hackers] How to exntend wp_xmlrpc_server in plugin

peter baylies pbaylies at semperfiwebdesign.com
Fri Aug 3 16:01:22 UTC 2012

Ryan,

I don't know the real nitty gritty details here re: opcode caching, but
I'll ask, how is this manifestly different from what WordPress plugins
already do? Classes get conditionally included from functions all the time,
and PHP opcode caches appear to deal with that just fine. See, for example,
the code for activate_plugin() in wp-admin/includes/plugin.php.

Cheers,

 -- Peter