[wp-hackers] Redactor WYSIWYG Editor for WP

Mika A Epstein ipstenu at ipstenu.org
Thu Aug 2 21:10:19 UTC 2012

WordPress cannot drop GPL. There's too much in it that demands it, and unless you wanted to rewrite the whole thing from the ground up, it's just not an option. Can it be done? Yes. Would it? Not if it wanted to keep the name WordPress.

Yes, Redactor would be beneficial, but they're diesel fuel and we're a regular kind of car :/