[wp-hackers] Email Manager Plugin

Alex Rayan alexrayan69 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 20:53:26 UTC 2012

Hi,

there is a BuddyPress plugin that adds forum/social network features to the
website. It provides the system of private and public messages.

Not sure what exactly you would like to built though. If you would like to
have an external email system, like with email address for a user that
could be used to send a message from the outside of the website, it could
be done potentially, but I would use an external email system provider as
opposed to having to handle emails on your own server. That would require
way too many resources.

Wordpress stores emails of the registered users, so it could be used to
send emails, but it doesn't provide an email associated with the domain.
That would be handles by the server and would depend on your hosting
package.

Regards,
Alex