[wp-hackers] ordering the cats in a particular order

Alex Rayan alexrayan69 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 15:17:51 UTC 2012

Alright,

I found this that you could probably use:
http://wordpress.stackexchange.com/questions/29033/better-way-to-enforce-category-hierarchy-in-post-categories-metabox

As of now, there is no direct filter on wp_terms_checklist. And replicating
the same code might not be the best idea.
There is, however, a plugin that seems to be working (haven't tested it
myself):
http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/category-checklist-tree/

Hope, it helps.