[wp-hackers] ... and can I have it for free?

Lee Rickler info at a5d.org
Fri Apr 13 13:54:18 UTC 2012

As I stated, this wasn't necessarily aimed at you, so no finger pointing intended.

I've also contributed to the repo with (free) plugins and always go for a paid version over free or, at a minimum, contribute a percentage of a project fee to the developer.

How many WP developers have contributed back to WP itself (just out of interest)?