[wp-hackers] best way to reset the database

Kokarn kokarn at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 07:04:58 UTC 2012

Isn't the only problem that you want to totally reset two tables?

In that case you could write a plugin that does "TRUNCATE TABLE wp_post"
and "TRUNCATE TABLE wp_post_meta".
That will delete all the data and reset the auto_increment values (if you
use any version of MySQL and a MyISM db or MySQL >= 5 and an INNODB db)