[wp-hackers] Preview Posts WP_Query

Braydon ronin at braydon.com
Tue Sep 27 00:26:41 UTC 2011

I'm working on a plugin that allows manual editing of URLs and the query
variables, someone similar to how you can define URLs in Django, however
without views and only sending a query result to a manually set
template. The plugin also connects a sitemap menu tree with each URL so
that lookups and being able to define a location in a menu based upon a
URL is possible. It's been a lot of work to get things to work correctly
and remaining with the WordPress way, and if there are any wp-hackers
interested in this please get in touch and we can collaborate moving
forward.

In the process of redefining the Rewrite Rules, I've broken post
previews, and am stuck trying to figure out what the issue is. Here is
the print out of my query object right at the parse_query hook:
http://pastebin.com/5zj1fSf4 Any insights into how this is supposed to
work and what is going wrong would be helpful!