[wp-hackers] Access to update plugin & giving credit to original author

Christopher Ross cross at thisismyurl.com
Sat Sep 24 05:46:50 UTC 2011

Mike, I've often wondered about this myself.  There are some plugins that appear to be abandon on the Repository that I still use and would be happy to update moving forward but I'm not sure about the process for helping out in these cases. If you have any luck, I would love to know the proper method for updating them.

Chris