[wp-hackers] Advertising on Plugin Option Pages

Mika A. Epstein ipstenu at ipstenu.org
Thu Sep 8 19:36:21 UTC 2011

Asking for donations is fine.  Even a call to action, so long as it
keeps itself to the plugin admin page (i.e. it's not all over the main
dashboard and doesn't interfere with normal WP usage).

The AdSense thing would be worthy of a Spock Eyebrow and a note to
plugins at wordpress.org, IMO.  We are not the Google Police, but that
ain't right.