[wp-hackers] Ace Javascript Code Editor In Core

Dion Hulse (dd32) wordpress at dd32.id.au
Thu Sep 1 12:09:28 UTC 2011

Feel free to drop a comment on that ticket if you wish, Since we're going
into feature freeze in the coming weeks, it's a bit late to bring up
considering it for 3.3. Up to date research to get it on the potential list
to relook at for 3.4, now would be a good time to start looking into it..

Note: Trac uses your WordPress.org details, ie. Your support forums login (I
assume you have one!)
3.3 schedule: http://wpdevel.wordpress.com/version-3-3-project-schedule/