[wp-hackers] Advice on using Custom Post Types

Aero Maxx aero.maxx.d at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 22:23:41 UTC 2011

I have 8 custom post types for a lottery website I am currently working,
one custom post type for each game that is in the lottery, but I am now
wondering if this is the best way to go about this, would I be better
off do you think in creating 1 custom post type called draw results, and
having all the games results in this one custom post type, and then have
categories to select for which game the results apply to, or should I
stick with the 8 custom post types, and list them under a game
information page in my menu as this is how I currently have it setup.