[wp-hackers] Two new, long-overdue plugins to make your wordpress life a little easier...

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Mon Oct 31 07:17:20 UTC 2011

On Sun, Oct 30, 2011 at 9:41 AM, Mike Schinkel
<mikeschinkel at newclarity.net> wrote:
> Let's use this as a starting point. I know Mark Jaquith has suggested this approach in the past. I think this can address all use-cases.  What does the hacker community think about baking this type of logic into /wp-load.php?  What about optionally loading a domain-specific file, if it exists, before loading wp-config.php?

Why not just add that logic into your wp-config.php itself?

I mean, the wp-config.php file isn't really part of WordPress, and it
doesn't get overwritten on upgrades. So you can put any code you want
right at the top and have it include arbitrarily named files as you
see fit.

-Otto