[wp-hackers] What to do when Blogger don´t let you go?

Diana K. Cury dianakac at gmail.com
Sat Oct 29 18:07:39 UTC 2011

Once and a while I'm questioned about Blogger limiting posts when exporting/migrating. Is that a local issue, an user misuse or really a Blogger limitation?!

WordPress.com to WordPress hosted is quite simples and neat, but Blogger makes life harder. I heard that Blogger users must try to import between Blogger and WordPress.com, so servers will connect at least, then export to hosted WordPress, is that a fact?! Never had a huge Blogger myself, so I really know nothing about all this.

Thanks for any advice