[wp-hackers] Two new, long-overdue plugins to make your, wordpress life a little easier...

Ryann Micua ryannmicua at gmail.com
Sat Oct 29 00:08:39 UTC 2011

Haha.. this thread was fun reading.

Yeah, I get what you mean. There have been a couple instances where I
wanted to use WP but picked another platform instead bec the other
platforms had it natively or were designed for the functionlity I
wanted, whereas I knew it'd be a pain to maintain if I used wp. So yeah,
it sux =)

But hey, don't let Otto being a "dick" or anyone else for that matter
get to you aight. Keep doing what you are doing and if it gets enough
traction your hacks/plugins may get itself to the core. Think WP menus,
cpt.. how many versions ago was it talked about before it was merged
with core?

But yeah, reading this thread, I think *some* people just countered too
strongly with your idea - of course it didn't help that you fought fire
with fire =) - and it's a great idea actually although unfortunately
majority of users won't care or be affected.

anyway, thank you for the Editor Markup plugin =)

--
*Ryann Micua*
/Web Developer/