[wp-hackers] HTML in the visual editor

Marcus Pope Marcus.Pope at springbox.com
Fri Oct 28 17:03:21 UTC 2011

No, you're missing my point entirely - I'm not using the visual editor as an IDE, and I was trying to correct Preston's impression as well.

I'm simply talking about using the HTML tab to write post markup, then switching to the Visual tab.  When you switch back your HTML markup is reformatted when it doesn't need to be.

That's all my plugin fixes - it keeps it the same way you wrote it.