[wp-hackers] Converting 3 hightraffic websites (no downtime possible) to one Multi Install.

Ken (WraithKenny) ken.adcstudio at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 15:41:31 UTC 2011

Since you have two dedicated servers, then the second one can serve as
practice staging. Just set up MultiSite, try importing the 3 blogs,
and see how it goes. If you mess up, try again. :) no harm, no
downtime. When you're ready, move the dns to point at the new server.
Just don't edit/change anything on the original, and you should always
have a safe backup.