[wp-hackers] map file path to url in PHP/WordPress

Dion Hulse (dd32) wordpress at dd32.id.au
Sat Oct 22 02:24:29 UTC 2011

If you inserted the die() within the if(file_exists() check, that'll be why,
as that filepath is wrong, WP_PLUGIN_DIR refers to the plugins folder, not
the plugins folder.

The better way would be to write that as
  $screen_filepath = dirname(__FILE__) . '/css/screen.css';
if you really want to check for it's existence first.

other than that, it looks fine to me from what I know of it.