[wp-hackers] Which editor do you use?

Eddie Krebs ekrebs at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 13:19:43 UTC 2011

I use PHPStorm.  It has good code completion, code refactoring and debugging
tools.  I set up the wp folder as the root for my PHPStorm project and all
the core functions are recognized.

On a side note, I use Git and GitHub for my team of four programmers.  I set
each plugin folder as a Git repository and it's very easy to share code.  I
also put my entire WordPress installation in a Dropbox folder, so I can
seamlessly switch from programming in the office to programming on my home
computer.

Sorry to digress into such details, but I wish someone had given me this
information when I started working with WordPress.