[wp-hackers] 2 domains, 2 sites, 1 WP install

Lee Rickler info at a5d.org
Sun Oct 16 20:12:11 UTC 2011

I'm looking at setting up 2 sites on separate domains but using 1 WP install so that the editors only need to access 1 login/ admin.
The 2 domains will be using the same theme.
The 2 domains will be using the same admin (i'll be building custom pages allowing the addition of the 2 languages (content) on the same page).

I do not need to use any translation plugins as the content will be manually added.

I can just go the WP Network route but prefer not to.

So ... what I need:

2 domains:
domain.com
domain.fr