[wp-hackers] How to change the title of webpage?

Dagan Henderson Dagan.Henderson at epyllion.com
Thu Oct 13 23:22:29 UTC 2011

Johannes,

Can you give more details about the context you're working in? wp_title() can be filtered, and I think it's the best way to manipulate the title, but if it's already been called by the theme, adding a filter there won't do any good. There's also the issue of working with the output buffer. If the head element already exists, it's a little late to be changing its content.