[wp-hackers] Adding a plugins svn committer

Dan Phiffer dan at phiffer.org
Fri Oct 7 17:01:04 UTC 2011

Thanks Mike, I appreciate all the positive feedback with the plugin! And I agree that there's a kind of chilling effect introduced by more adding complexity to code submissions.

Broadening the coverage of my tests is always a good idea, and introducing specific cases I personally depend on is an especially good idea. Security-wise I'm starting to think that the risk is actually not very substantial since I'm the only one hitting the upgrade button on my WP installs. I'm going to stick with Subversion and adopt a Reagan-style "trust but verify" motto.

-Dan