[wp-hackers] AWE

Braydon ronin at braydon.com
Tue Oct 4 02:11:44 UTC 2011

On 10/03/2011 07:03 PM, Mike Little wrote:
> (...)
> On Tue, Oct 4, 2011 at 02:49, Braydon<ronin at braydon.com>  wrote:
>> On 10/03/2011 06:46 PM, Brian Layman wrote:
>>
>> Am I understanding correctly that the point is for you to create a post
>> that is automatically remote posted to X other blogs at the same time X
>> other blogs are automatically posting to your site?
>>
> Yes, that is the idea. Email is two-way, so this is for two-way blog
> posting. It would be possible to be an aggregate only.
>

> By the way, I think it is unlikely Google et al will smile benignly on
> anyone doing automatic content copying across multiple sites!
Yes, I've already turned indexing off on my own site I've been
experimenting with the idea on ( http://braydon.com/network/ ) because
it was cluttering their results with my cross-posts. That is why I was
thinking it would be okay to go with the JavaScript way for faster
interactions, though the non-standard/accessible approach....

This might be a reason for an aggregate style exclusive site that
wouldn't need search indexing. Though many people, not businesses, are
not worried about ranking on search results, and would rather not be for
privacy....