[wp-hackers] AWE

Mike Little wordpress at zed1.com
Tue Oct 4 02:03:39 UTC 2011

On Tue, Oct 4, 2011 at 02:23, Braydon <ronin at braydon.com> wrote:

> Here are the phases of the project I have been planning:
>
> 2. JavaScript Templates:
>     * JavaScript URL routing
>   * JavaScript Templates
>   * NoScript accessibility

If you do it this way, it is *much* harder. Make it work with plain old
semantic html (posh) first, then add the fancy JavaScript interaction on
top. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Progressive_enhancement

On Tue, Oct 4, 2011 at 02:49, Braydon <ronin at braydon.com> wrote:

> On 10/03/2011 06:46 PM, Brian Layman wrote:
>
> Am I understanding correctly that the point is for you to create a post
> that is automatically remote posted to X other blogs at the same time X
> other blogs are automatically posting to your site?

Yes, that is the idea. Email is two-way, so this is for two-way blog
posting. It would be possible to be an aggregate only.

By the way, I think it is unlikely Google et al will smile benignly on
anyone doing automatic content copying across multiple sites!

Mike
--
Mike Little
http://zed1.com/