[wp-hackers] permalinks with pathinfo

Haluk Karamete halukkaramete at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 23:46:56 UTC 2011

I will have to do that for this client.
But for some sites, where I need ASP capability, I will either have to
live with pathinfo based url's or switch to another host that does not
have problem.

but it looks like, we are unable  to detect the crux of the matter.
why is a fresh install's common settings suggest pathinfo urls as
opposed to the pretty ones.