[wp-hackers] changing the built in categories label on the add post screen

IC IC icwordpress at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 23:59:00 UTC 2011

Paul,

I got the point...

I've been wondering those init hooks..
When we run the add_action('init', 'whatever' ... , is that going to run
everytime a page is served for some visitor for the rest of the time?

Normally, you would run this code once and then comment it out right? So,
such actions are there to run once right?
there is no point of running it millions of time if that taxonomy exists do
nothing part...

however in this particular instance, I guess I have to remember of running
it once after every core update?

shouldn't there be a more elegant way to handle this UI matter?