[wp-hackers] CPT VS Plugin

Stas Sușcov stas at nerd.ro
Thu Nov 17 22:31:31 UTC 2011

On Jo 17 nov 2011 23:27:38 +0200, Leo Baiano wrote:
> Here is a link to the PNG public, thanks to those who can help, I'm trying
> to define here what is CPT, which is taxonomies, the custom fields, with
> that in hand I set the best way.
>
> http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1953999/modelo%20de%20entidades%20e%20relacionamentos%20-%20Sistema%20de%20Cursos%20-%20V%202.png
>
> Thank you so much!

I think you are doing it wrong.
My suggestion for you would be to step back and revise your knowledge
about WordPress API and then start thinking in that way.
CPT are more like objects with key-value storage rather than tables and
relationships (taking a pen and a paper and drawing some boxes with
polygons as attributes would help you more than current diagram).
Though, thinking again, I wonder why you are struggling to push this
_plugin_ into WordPress (looks more like a standalone app), you
definitely do not look like somebody who has previous experience, maybe
its worth hiring a guy for part-time consulting (codepoet/jobs.wp.net)?

Of course I might be wrong, in that case, my apologizes.