[wp-hackers] Twenty Ten Theme tag

Diana K. Cury dianakac at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 15:14:59 UTC 2011

That is true, but why the post title has time (i.e 16:12) as title in
postmeta?!

When testing the schema in google tools, I can see the weirdness, the rel
content in feed was showing the time and the title was missing. Once I
changed that, everything worked out.

The time should point to some date/time I think, doesnt make sense to me use
it in post link in postmeta.