[wp-hackers] Reviews for Plugins

Ryan Frankel ryan.frankel at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 22:31:16 UTC 2011

This may sound dumb but IF it was possible to poll the repo and see what plugins are available you could recreate the search engine (similar to wp.org).  That way, if a user wanted to find a plugin they could navigate to the site, do a search, find a plugin and be sent over to the wp.org site.  This could include any type of 'rating' you wanted.  Again, I am just throwing this out there.

ryan