[wp-hackers] Reviews for Plugins

Andy Charrington-Wilden andycharrington at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 22:12:36 UTC 2011

Otto, agreed. Authentication is a must. I don't see it as insurmountable, just a pain!

> Um what? We don't need to change the current SVN plugin submission process. This is another dead horse beat to death a few months ago when someone ranted on about moving from SVN go Git. Technically I think SVN can be considered a web service with a published API.

Lol. You totally misunderstood me. By submit their plugin I simply meant that they would fill in a form with their plugin URL and submit its details. We have no need for the whole plugin, just a way to keep track of it and it's associated ratings.