[wp-hackers] Reviews for Plugins

Andy Charrington-Wilden andycharrington at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 20:05:23 UTC 2011

I really like this idea too. I don't think some unobtrusive stars would annoy many people really. It's not as if they spend most of their time on the uninstall page anyway.

As far as reminders go, we could do that already but I agree, it's a cheap way of doing it.

Personally I could probably count on one hand the amount of times I've gone back to wp.org to rate a plugin. And yet when I'm looking for plugins, the rating it has certainly comes in to play.

Sent from my iPhone