[wp-hackers] using wp_editor

Steve Taylor steve at sltaylor.co.uk
Tue Nov 1 12:10:25 UTC 2011

Hi folks,

Apologies if this has been covered already, but I unsubscribed while
travelling, and I've just found my plugin
(http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/developers-custom-fields/) is
breaking in the 3.3 beta release because of the new wp_editor way of
handling textareas.

Generally the new function looks great, but I'm finding it tricky to
get it working properly. Has anyone written a rough guide to using it?
I've not managed to piece it all together from the source and the trac
ticket. Obviously I'll just plug away if necessary, but I thought I'd
check to see if anyone's done an intro to the new way of doing it.

cheers,

Steve