[wp-hackers] execPHP question

IC IC icwordpress at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 11:02:52 UTC 2011

I added it but results have not changed. right now, I have this... the
value does not get outputted! Echo outputs only what's in the " ".

<?php
 global $post;
?>

<?php the_post();?>
<hr>
<?php echo ("postid=" . $post->ID ); ?>
<hr>
<?php echo ("the id is=" . the_ID() ) ; ?>
<hr>
<?php echo ("gettheid:" . get_the_ID()); ?>
<hr>
<?php
$mypostid = get_the_ID();
echo ( "mypostid:" . $mypostid);
?>

<hr>

<?php
$this_page_id = $wp_query->post->ID;
echo "after wp_query .... " . $this_page_id ;
?>

the above code outputs this;

postid=
the id is=