[wp-hackers] WordPress Hosting: Individual Sites vs Network

Stephen Rider wp-hackers at striderweb.com
Sat May 14 21:21:13 UTC 2011

I didn't use multiblog because at the time I started with VMB, WordPress MU wasn't too mature, and also for reasons similar to yours:  I wanted the different blogs to be completely separate entities.

As for plugins and themes being separate for some blogs, standard WordPress's "custom wp-content directory" feature can take care of that easily.

Steve