[wp-hackers] Plugin to interact with Google Calendar

Eric Mann eric at eam.me
Wed May 11 15:18:58 UTC 2011

Brenda,

Actually, you should be able to read and write from the Google Calendar API
using HTTP (you won't need Zend at all).  The Data API uses standard
GET/POST requests, so you can talk to it using the WP_HTTP API that's
already in WordPress.

But no, I haven't seen any other freely available plugin that does this.
 Most just embed Google Calendar in an iFrame rather than try to interface
with the API.

A while ago, I built a plugin that talks to the Google Reader API using the
same kind of HTTP interface, so it is possible for you to do this with the
Google Calendar API as well.