[wp-hackers] Plugin to interact with Google Calendar

Brenda Egeland brenda at redletterdesign.net
Wed May 11 15:08:21 UTC 2011

I would like to write a plugin that interacts with a Google calendar, not just parsing the feed, but putting functions in the admin section to add/edit/delete events, using the Google API, which is based on Zend libraries.

I've looked at several calendar plugins and haven't seen this functionality. Before I get started reinventing the wheel, does anyone know of a plugin that does this already? Or why it might not be possible theoretically?

I noticed the Zend Gdata Interfaces plugin, which I think will be helpful.

thanks,

Brenda Egeland
Red Letter Design
www.RedLetterDesign.net