[wp-hackers] [GSoC 2011]Draft Proposal – Refresh the Android App UI

扈煊 i at huxuan.org
Thu Mar 31 23:31:57 UTC 2011

Hello Jane,

I'm very glad to receive your feedback.

Do you mean that I should have some sketch model of the new UI? If so, I
will finish it as soon as I can.

I think the refresh will not be limited to a dashboard type home screen but
the whole app so as to bring more convenient UE.

Firstly, the dashboard type home screen tends to be alike especially the
Evernote for Android as I have mentioned. Sencondly, I  think the final
result should judged more by others' opinion but not by me independently.
Last but not least, I assigned the design work as pre-preparation which I
will finish before the real begin of GSoC (May 23). All above are the
reasons I do not give a sketch model of an dashboard type home screen.

--
Best Wishes!

Yours Sincerely,
扈煊 Victor.Hu