[wp-hackers] [GSoC] Document Management

Mike Schinkel mikeschinkel at newclarity.net
Thu Mar 31 01:42:19 UTC 2011

Hi Ben,

This sounds like very valuable addition albeit I think the scope is 10x the size that can reasonable get done by a GSoC developer.

I could see breaking each one of your points down into a project by itself and I especially like the idea of a workflow management system.

I'd also like to know is what experience have you had that have give you insight into real world use-cases? I think for this to be done well it would need to address many different real-world use-cases from real like users which might not be possible in the abstract vacuum of a GSoC project?

And where is your blog post as a proposal as I'd like to read more?

-Mike