[wp-hackers] Move WordPress without FTP - GSoC 2011

Gaurav Aggarwal gaurav91.2008 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 12:34:26 UTC 2011

Yes, i got your point. You want to move a single blog out of that network.
I think its doable. Since each blog create a different set of table of that
particular blog. Somehow i need to figure out details about file system.

I am waiting for a feedback from some core-developer whether i should pursue
this idea or not.