[wp-hackers] [About GSoC]Refresh the Android App UI (0)

扈煊 i at huxuan.org
Wed Mar 30 05:32:05 UTC 2011

Thx for scribu's reply and suggestion.

What I am puzzled is that what I need to do NOW and whether it's necessary
to contact potential mentor(s).

According to the "How to apply" section on
http://codex.wordpress.org/GSoC2011 , I have just complete the second step.
And the next step shows that I need to talk to potential mentors and then
post draft proposal on my blog. I have contacted with Jane Wells and she
told me to contact Dan Roundhill. I failed to find his email except his
website where I have leave a comment. Then I do not know what I should do
now. Thx for any advice.

--
Best Wishes!

Yours Sincerely,