[wp-hackers] [About GSoC]Refresh the Android App UI (0)

扈煊 i at huxuan.org
Wed Mar 30 02:42:18 UTC 2011

Hello Everyone,

I'm a senior undergraduate student wanting to apply for GSoC 2011. Frankly
speaking, I'm not a php developer, but I'm addicted to WordPress and
Android. I am very excited to find that there is an android project for
WordPress in GSoC 2011. As it is the first time for me to apply for it, I
feel a little puzzled and wish someone could help me. Waiting for reply. Thx
in advance.

P.S.This is my first mail in this list, sorry for any potential error(s).

--
Best Wishes!

Yours Sincerely,
扈煊 Victor.Hu