[wp-hackers] [GSoC 2011] Attractive graphical forms, microsurveys and surveys editor with statistics.

Aaron Jorbin aaron at jorb.in
Tue Mar 29 21:34:50 UTC 2011

On Tue, Mar 29, 2011 at 5:13 PM, scribu <mail at scribu.net> wrote:
> There already are plenty of good plugins for form management (including
> commercial ones) and since this isn't Core material, I don't think it would
> make a good GSoC project.

Being core material is not one of the requirements for a GSOC project.
 There are plenty of quality ideas that would work best as plugins or
themes (or with a sister project such as glotpress)

Bogumiła - How do you intend to differentiate this from the other
survey and form options currently available?

http://aaron.jorb.in
twitter: twitter.com/aaronjorbin