[wp-hackers] WP-Admin for Android App - GSoC 2011

Gaurav Aggarwal gaurav91.2008 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 17:02:22 UTC 2011

I have gone through the present android app for mobiles and I think it is
limited to posts, comments and pages only. I will extend admin section
interface including features like plug-in ,theme administration, Core admin
settings, Widgets and User management. A web like admin section ( in term of
functionality will be developed ) on Android App for Mobiles. Hence my
project has two major parts:-

1. Create XML-RPC APIs required for new features.

2. Apply new XML-RPC calls to develop client in Android app with new
feature.

I recommend working with Android 3.0 (Honeycomb) to exploit the newly
launched fragment APIs in Android.

Complete proposal  details can be found at
http://logiclord.com/wp-admin-for-android-app

--
Warm regards,

Gaurav Aggarwal