[wp-hackers] Google SoC 2011 Proposal

Thomas Geraghty thethomaseffect at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 23:24:33 UTC 2011

Hello All,

I am applying for GSoc 2011 and would love to work with WordPress for the
duration of the programme. I am an avid WordPress supporter and user so it
would be wonderful to be able to work with all of you in the coming months.
I'm hoping to work on improving Android 3.0 tablet support for the WordPress
Android application and have documented my ideas at:
http://thomasgeraghty.wordpress.com/google-summer-of-code-2011/wordpress-proposal/
. I
would be thrilled to receive some feedback either as comments on my blog or
in this mailing list. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Regards,

Thomas Geraghty(thethomaseffect)
2nd Year Software Development Student
Galway-Mayo Institute of Technology, Ireland